Do I Qualify?
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PATIENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING HEALTH PLANS:
Examples of people who qualify for home health care:
- People requiring the use of crutches, canes, wheel chairs, or human assistance to leave the home
- Patients with dementia/alzheimers or memory impairment
- Patients who have lost the use of an upper extremity and may be unsafe to use the stair handrail
- Patients with limited ability for ambulation due to pain and/ or weakness
- Patients with heart and respiratory disease
- People for whom outings may be medically contraindicated as determined by the physician
Did you know that none of the following outings will necessarily disqualify a person from home health services?
- Any religious service
- Occasional trips to the barber or salon
- Absences to receive certain heath care services & treatments
- State certified, licensed or accredited adult day care services
- Family reunions, funerals, graduations, weddings