Do I Qualify?
We are currently only accepting Medicare patients.
Examples of people who qualify for home health care:
- People requiring the use of crutches, canes, wheel chairs, or human assistance to leave the home
- Patients with dementia/alzheimers or memory impairment
- Patients who have lost the use of an upper extremity and may be unsafe to use the stair handrail
- Patients with limited ability for ambulation due to pain and/ or weakness
- Patients with heart and respiratory disease
- People for whom outings may be medically contraindicated as determined by the physician
Did you know that none of the following outings will necessarily disqualify a person from home health services?
- Any religious service
- Occasional trips to the barber or salon
- Absences to receive certain heath care services & treatments
- State certified, licensed or accredited adult day care services
- Family reunions, funerals, graduations, weddings
Do you have Medicare? You qualify! Medicare even allows for temporary increase in the number of outings a patient may have. For instance, if a family visits from out-of-town and provides and unusual opportunity for the patient to get out more often, the activity does not disqualify the patient from the home health services. Medicare instructs care planners to consider a patient's ability to leave the home as it exist over the entire plan of care and to allow shore-term exceptions. If you have concerns about whether or not a patient will meet home health criteria, call us for more information.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
Working with excellent people that provide excellent care to their patients
Danny’s home health is thee best home health agency in the community because the clinical staff they have really provides the best care available.
Danny's Home Health Care provided the best of care to my mother who I was really happy with their services. I would definitely recommend them again to all my family members, friends, and primary care physician. Thanks to Rita Kassab, who went out of her way for my family, she actually showed her love and dedication at 1030pm late evening. I didn't expect that much but they have proved me which I will forever be thankful. Not only that the physical therapist who helped my mother was beyond amazing, she can walk again which was the prayer we asked for.
High quality service
Danny’s home Health has the highest quality service that an agency provides because the Clinical staff they have are beyond skilled and knowledgeable for a patients plan of care. I highly recommend using Danny’s Home health care.
Danny’s Home Health Care of Glendale is the most amazing agency I could ever place a review of because they have the most compassionate nurses and therapists around who actually care of a patients outcome. I highly recommend using them.
I was so happy that I could find such a wonderful and caring group. From the minute I spoke to them right though all my appointments they were the best! The therapist that came to my home was professional kind and caring. She gave me so many good ideas as well as helping me through my therapy
Nice service with quality people
- CMS Certified Provider
- CHAPS Accredited